Teamwork, consistency and support for one another are essential to life here at Summerlea. All members of our staff team are united in the care, support and nurture of our children, enabling them to become respectful, independent and confident citizens of the future.
Our staff team is led by a leadership team consisting of:
- A Headteacher
- A Deputy Headteacher
- An Assistant Headteacher (also Key Stage 2 Leader)
- A School Business Manager
- Two Phase Leaders and a middle leader
The Key Stages are organised as follows:
- EYFS (Reception Year)
- Key Stage 1 (Years 1 and 2)
- Lower Key Stage 2 (Years 3 and 4)
- Upper Key Stage 2 (Years 5 and 6)
In addition to teachers there are Learning Support Assistants, Midday Meal Supervisors and Support Staff who work across the whole school in a wide variety of areas. We also have a dedicated Inclusion Team who support children with additional and special educational needs.
Please follow the links on the sign to view all the current staff within our school.